Sponsor a puppy and receive
- A sponsorship certificate.
- A fantastic “collection kennel”.
- Regular photo-updates on your puppy’s progress throughout their training.
- When you donate £5.00 a month you will also get a cute cuddly toy dog.
Cookie is a determined little Cocker Spaniel. She’s determined to jump onto furniture, even when she’s not supposed to. She’s dead set on pinching tissues from handbags. And there’s no way she’s going to let anyone, or any pup, get more attention than her. It’s just as well she’s not easily disheartened, because she can be a bit clumsy. She’s like a bull in a china shop, although a very soft, cute little bull. Will Cookie learn that it’s better to run around objects than through them? Or that tissues aren’t toys? How will her determined, feisty character help her become a hearing dog? Sponsor Cookie today and find out!
udopt it because
- Hearing Dogs train their animals to alert deaf children and adults to important danger signals and household sounds.
- It costs approximately £45,000 to breed, train, place and provide lifelong care for each hearing dog.
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People rely exclusively on the generosity of organisations and individuals to help fund their work. They receive no funding from the government.
- Hearing Dogs are provided free of charge to the deaf people they help. Your sponsorship helps make that gift possible.
>> Sponsor a Puppy Cookie Today
Sponsor a Puppy Cookie Gallery
Sponsor a puppy with Hearing Dogs for Deaf People from £3 a month. Help to train a dog who will become a life giving support for people with hearing loss.http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/
Registered charity in England and Wales no: 293358 and in Scotland no: SC040486
Welcome Pack by Post : The gift pack will be delivered within 14 working days of order. If urgent please mention during sign up process to discuss quicker delivery.
Last Minute Gift? eCertificate can be downloaded to give on the day.
Did you know?
- Cookie is a Cocker Spaniel, one the breeds that make great hearing dogs because they love having a job to do, are highly intelligent, and adore human affection and company.
- Hearing dogs provide independence, confidence and companionship to transform the lives of deaf people.
- It takes approximately 18 months to train a hearing dog like Cookie.
Cookie the Puppy Says…
Hi, I’m Cookie! I’m strong-willed but soft-hearted, and love running around one minute, and having cuddles the next. Will you sponsor me, and help me transform the life of a deaf person?