Sponsor a puppy and receive
- A sponsorship certificate.
- A fantastic “collection kennel”.
- Regular photo-updates on your puppy’s progress throughout their training.
- When you donate £5.00 a month you will also get a cute cuddly toy dog.
Take the playfulness of a Cocker Spaniel, the intelligence of a Poodle, throw in a large spoonful of Cockapoo love, and you get… Juno! While Juno is a confident puppy, she looks more like a teddy bear. She has eyes like big brown buttons and a little black nose, and tufty bits all over that feel like silk. One day she’ll have those tufts trimmed. Until then, we’ll all just enjoy how cute and cuddly they make her. Will Juno’s confidence help her learn? Or will her affectionate nature be the key? Will she lose her silky teddy-bear tufts or keep them as she grows up? Sponsor Juno today and find out!
udopt it because
- Hearing Dogs train their animals to alert deaf children and adults to important danger signals and household sounds.
- It costs approximately £45,000 to breed, train, place and provide lifelong care for each hearing dog.
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People rely exclusively on the generosity of organisations and individuals to help fund their work. They receive no funding from the government.
- Hearing Dogs are provided free of charge to the deaf people they help. Your sponsorship helps make that gift possible.
>> Sponsor a Puppy Juno Today
Sponsor a Puppy Juno Gallery
Sponsor a puppy with Hearing Dogs for Deaf People from £3 a month. Help to train a dog who will become a life giving support for people with hearing loss.http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/
Registered charity in England and Wales no: 293358 and in Scotland no: SC040486
Welcome Pack by Post : The gift pack will be delivered within 14 working days of order. If urgent please mention during sign up process to discuss quicker delivery.
Last Minute Gift? eCertificate can be downloaded to give on the day.
Did you know?
- Juno is a Cockapoo, one of the breeds that make great hearing dogs because they have a sweet and gentle temperament.
- Hearing dogs provide independence, confidence, and companionship to transform the lives of deaf people.
- It takes approximately 18 months to train a hearing dog like Juno.
Juno the Puppy Says…
Hi, I’m Juno! I’m part Cocker Spaniel, part Poodle, part teddy bear. Will you sponsor me, and help me transform the life of a deaf person?