Sponsor a puppy and receive
- A sponsorship certificate.
- A fantastic “collection kennel”.
- Regular photo-updates on your puppy’s progress throughout their training.
- When you donate £5.00 a month you will also get a cute cuddly toy dog.
When we asked Marnie’s mum’s owner what she was like as a very little puppy, she said “Definitely the boldest of the three in her litter.” She’s certainly a plucky little girl. She seems to know no bounds – literally, as people chase after her to keep her out, or keep her in! She’s full of life, a real pocket rocket, boldly going where no pup has been before. We love her for it, and one day, when she helps a deaf person regain their confidence and reconnect with life, they will love her for it too. Will Marnie continue to be bold and inquisitive? How quickly will she learn to become an amazing hearing dog? Sponsor Marnie today and find out!
udopt it because
- Hearing Dogs train their animals to alert deaf children and adults to important danger signals and household sounds.
- It costs approximately £45,000 to breed, train, place and provide lifelong care for each hearing dog.
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People rely exclusively on the generosity of organisations and individuals to help fund their work. They receive no funding from the government.
- Hearing Dogs are provided free of charge to the deaf people they help. Your sponsorship helps make that gift possible.
>> Sponsor a Puppy Marnie Today
Sponsor a Puppy Marnie Gallery
Sponsor a puppy with Hearing Dogs for Deaf People from £3 a month. Help to train a dog who will become a life giving support for people with hearing loss.http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/
Registered charity in England and Wales no: 293358 and in Scotland no: SC040486
Welcome Pack by Post : The gift pack will be delivered within 14 working days of order. If urgent please mention during sign up process to discuss quicker delivery.
Last Minute Gift? eCertificate can be downloaded to give on the day.
Did you know?
- Marnie is a Cockapoo, a cross between a Cocker Spaniel and a Poodle, which means she has the loyalty of a Cocker Spaniel and the playfulness of a Poodle
- Hearing dogs help deaf people by alerting them to sounds and, as importantly, help them reconnect with family, friends, and life
- It takes approximately 18 months to train a hearing dog like Marnie
Marnie the Puppy Says…
Hi, I’m Marnie! I run around lots and am a fearless, plucky little puppy. Will you sponsor me, and help a deaf person live a full life?