Sponsor a puppy and receive
- A beautiful cuddly toy.
- Welcome pack with a great Sponsor a Puppy gift certificate.
- An exclusive calendar with photos of cute puppies
- Regular puppy updates and photos of how your dog is doing.
Berry the Puppy Says…
Hiya, my name is Berry and I’m training to become a guide dog. It’s really nice to meet you! I’m a little cracker and love laying on the grass or playing on a slide! I’m only little at the moment but when I grow big and strong I’m planning to help people who have difficulty moving around because they have limited vision. I really love to help people and I know I can with your support!
Berry is a gorgeous puppy that loves attention and lots of cuddles. She loves to explore and go on adventures and is really friendly to all who meet her. Berry is going to make a great guide dog once her training is complete.
udopt it because
- A blind person may require up to 7 guide dogs in their lifetime
- Each guide dog partnership costs over £40,000 and involves around 20 months of training and seven years of support.
- As part of the gift you will receive updates and photos of your puppy’s adventure as it trains to become a guide dog.
- February 14th is Valentines Day and a Puppy Sponsorship makes the perfect gift for that special someone!
>> Sponsor a Puppy Berry Today
Sponsor a Puppy Berry Gallery
For more than 75 years Guide Dogs for the Blind having been providing blind and partially sighted people across the UK with life changing support. Sponsor a puppy and receive a gift pack including an exclusive cuddly toy, certificate, regular updates plus lots more.http://www.guidedogsgiving.org.uk
England & Wales Registered Charity Number 209617 / Scotland SC038979
Welcome Pack by Post : The gift pack will be delivered within 28 days of order.
Exclusive Toy Gift : 2 - 3 weeks following welcome pack.
Last Minute Gift? eCertificate can be downloaded to give on the day.
Did you know?
- Berry is a lovely young puppy who is lots of fun to be around.
- She is a real hit with the everyone who meets her.
- She loves fuss and lots of attention!