Adopt a Tiger
Our Tiger Says…
I’m the biggest cat on planet, but I need more than that size to survive. I love to walk around my jungle, marking out my territory, but frequently I meet up with farmers that want to grow their crops in my kingdom. While they can’t scare me, they do scare away the animals I depend on for my food. Even though my fur has a unique camouflage it is very difficult to escape if the farmers turn against me and my friends, so there is little we can do without your help. Thank you for stopping by and for giving my family and friends the chance to enjoy our home in the way you enjoy yours – without the fear that it will be taken away from us.
Adopt a tiger and receive
- A cuddly toy tiger.
- A factbook all about the tiger along with bookmarks and stickers too.
- A certificate and photo of your animal to frame your commitment to the WWF (printed on recycled paper).
- Two exclusive magazines: WWF’s ‘Wild World’ and ‘My Tiger’ with news and updates for your adopted animal.
The tiger can be a loud creature when it needs to be and is also quite sociable too, even sharing its food with neighbours. It enjoys the hotter and humid climates over the cold, and whilst being athletic in short bursts, doesn’t possess a huge amount of long-term endurance. The tiger, although quite happy on the move is also content to mark out its territory and stay put.
udopt it because
- Tiger populations are down by 95%
- Tigers are loved and respected for being graceful, wise, strong, and independent.
- A cuddly toy makes this an ideal gift for children
- It’s great as a last-minute gift as the gift certificate can be printed or emailed immediately following payment.
- Adopt a tiger programmes start from as little as £3 a month.
click here and adopt now
Since 1961 WWF have been advocating and giving a voice to the animal kingdom. Recognised for their work internationally udopt is proud to feature WWF animal adoptions programmes. Adopt and you will receive a gift pack including a cuddly toy, adoption certificate plus lots more. You'll also get regular updates throughout the year.http://wwf.org.uk/
UK Registered Charity Number 1081247
Did you know?
- A tiger’s fur is instantly recognisable in colour, but did you know that these bright colours actually serve as camouflage when hunting and hiding under the forest canopy.
- The tiger’s leap is the stuff of legends, and when chasing down prey it can leap more than 30 feet in a single bound.
- A tiger doesn’t just eat the big animals as seen in television documentaries – it also enjoys snacking on fish, frogs and other small animals.
- While hunting initially brought down the tigers numbers, it’s farming on the land a tiger calls home that is driving away their food supply and making daily life such an incredible challenge.
- Want to know how to adopt a tiger? Visit one of charity partners to adopt online.
By Post :
Order by Standard Post offers FREE delivery to a UK address and the pack is dispatched within 3 days but please allow up to 10 days for delivery
Express Delivery costs £7.50 if you order before 2pm Monday - Thursday.
Last Minute Gift? :
Receive a gift certificate to print or email up to the big day!