Sponsor a puppy and receive
- A sponsorship certificate.
- Three beautiful postcards of your puppy.
- Regular photo-updates on your puppy’s progress throughout their training.
- When you donate £5.00 a month you will also get a cute soft toy dog.
Sandie is a hurricane. She always ‘helps’ with getting her food ready. Then she spins round with excitement because food’s coming her way. Then she dashes headlong into the kitchen, which is tiled, so she skids towards the bowl and… well, you can guess the rest. Sandie also has plenty of other cute puppy traits. She’s keen on collecting slippers. She loves to stretch out in sunny, warm patches on the carpet. She enjoys saying hello to people on walks (and be told how beautiful she is). And she adores snuffling around in the garden. All together now: “Awwwww!” Will Sandie ever perfect that skid into the kitchen, or will the food always go everywhere? How many slippers do you think she can collect in one day? What lies ahead in her training, so that one day she’ll help a deaf person to feel loved, not lonely? Sponsor Sandie today and find out!
udopt it because
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People trains dogs that help deaf people leave loneliness behind, through constant companionship. As importantly, they alert deaf people to life-saving sounds like the smoke alarm and intruder alarm, and other important sounds such as the oven timer and baby monitor.
- It costs approximately £45,000 to breed, train, place and provide lifelong care for each hearing dog.
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People rely exclusively on the generosity of organisations and individuals to help fund their work. They receive no funding from the government.
- Hearing Dogs are provided free of charge to the deaf people they help. Your sponsorship helps make that gift possible.
>> Sponsor a Puppy Sandie Today
Sponsor a Puppy Sandie Gallery
Sponsor a puppy with Hearing Dogs for Deaf People from £3 a month. Help to train a dog who will become a life giving support for people with hearing loss.http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/
Registered charity in England and Wales no: 293358 and in Scotland no: SC040486
Welcome Pack by Post : The gift pack will be delivered within 14 working days of order. If urgent please mention during sign up process to discuss quicker delivery.
Last Minute Gift? eCertificate can be downloaded to give on the day.
Did you know?
- Sandie is a Cocker Spaniel, a breed that makes a great hearing dog because of its fun-loving nature and loyalty.
- Hearing dogs help deaf people by alerting them to sounds. As importantly, they also help deaf people leave loneliness behind, to reconnect with family, friends, community… with life.
- It takes about 18 months to train a hearing dog like Charlie. The Hearing Dogs charity receives no government funding to do this, so every sponsorship is incredibly valuable.
Sandie the Puppy Says…
Hi, I’m Sandie! I’m a lot of a hurricane, and a bit of a hoarder. Today, I’m a cute Cocker Spaniel puppy who collects slippers and plays in the garden, but one day, with your help, I’ll change a deaf person’s life. Will you sponsor me through my training and help a deaf person to leave loneliness behind?