Sponsor a puppy and receive
- A sponsorship certificate.
- A fantastic “collection kennel”.
- Regular photo-updates on your puppy’s progress throughout their training.
- When you donate £5.00 a month you will also get a cute cuddly toy dog.
When she was a really young puppy, this mischievous Spaniel’s favourite game was playing hide-and-seek with her brothers and sisters. It didn’t matter what everyone else wanted to do – snooze, cuddle, eat, snooze some more… she just wouldn’t take ‘woof’ for an answer. It’s difficult to resist. Her lovely black and white markings make her eyes especially appealing. Let your guard down for a second, and the next thing you know, you’ve somehow become a puppy yourself, and you’re playing hide-and-seek… How headstrong is Libby? Will she always be a playful little girl, or will she calm down? Will she always be able to charm people with those beautiful dark eyes? Sponsor Libby today and find out!
udopt it because
- Hearing Dogs train their animals to alert deaf children and adults to important danger signals and household sounds.
- It costs approximately £45,000 to breed, train, place and provide lifelong care for each hearing dog.
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People rely exclusively on the generosity of organisations and individuals to help fund their work. They receive no funding from the government.
- Hearing Dogs are provided free of charge to the deaf people they help. Your sponsorship helps make that gift possible.
>> Sponsor a Puppy Libby Today
Sponsor a Puppy Libby Gallery
Sponsor a puppy with Hearing Dogs for Deaf People from £3 a month. Help to train a dog who will become a life giving support for people with hearing loss.http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/
Registered charity in England and Wales no: 293358 and in Scotland no: SC040486
Welcome Pack by Post : The gift pack will be delivered within 14 working days of order. If urgent please mention during sign up process to discuss quicker delivery.
Last Minute Gift? eCertificate can be downloaded to give on the day.
Did you know?
- Libby is a Cocker Spaniel, one of the breeds that make great hearing dogs because they’re so playful and attentive
- Hearing dogs help deaf people by alerting them to sounds and, as importantly, help them reconnect with family, friends, and life
- It takes approximately 18 months to train a hearing dog like Libby
Libby the Puppy Says…
Hi, I’m Libby! I’m headstrong and lovable. Will you sponsor me, and help a deaf person live a full life?