Sponsor a puppy and receive
- A beautiful cuddly toy.
- Welcome pack with a great Sponsor a Puppy gift certificate.
- An exclusive calendar with photos of cute puppies
- Regular puppy updates and photos of how your dog is doing.
Lola the Puppy Says…
Hi there, my name is Lola and I’m in training to become a Guide Dog for the Blind. I can’t wait! I’m really outgoing and love to run around and play with my friends. If you could sponsor me that would be really nice as I need help to complete the training. It’s not easy, but I hope to be helping out humans with bad eyesight in the near future thanks to your help.
Lola is a fluffy pup who loves snuggling with her siblings. She needs your support to help her grow up to be a life-changer.
udopt it because
- A blind person may require up to 7 guide dogs in their lifetime
- Each guide dog partnership costs over £40,000 and involves around 20 months of training and seven years of support.
- As part of the gift you will receive updates and photos of your puppy’s adventure as it trains to become a guide dog.
- Sponsorship programmes start from as little as £4.33 a month.
>> Sponsor a Puppy Lola Today
Sponsor a Puppy Lola Gallery
For more than 75 years Guide Dogs for the Blind having been providing blind and partially sighted people across the UK with life changing support. Sponsor a puppy and receive a gift pack including an exclusive cuddly toy, certificate, regular updates plus lots more.https://www.guidedogs.org.uk/
England & Wales Registered Charity Number 209617 / Scotland SC038979
Welcome Pack by Post : The gift pack will be delivered within 28 days of order.
Exclusive Toy Gift : 2 - 3 weeks following welcome pack.
Last Minute Gift? eCertificate can be downloaded to give on the day.
Did you know?
- Lola is a black curly coated retriever/Labrador cross.
- She loves afternoon naps.
- She likes playing with her toys.